2022-2023 Pediatrics Video Board Review
Study at your own pace with pediatricians' favorite on-demand video board review.
53+ hours of all new laser-focused pediatrics review videos
18 engaging experts cover all topics from the ABP & AOBP content outlines
662-page full color printed syllabus
Flexible formats: Choose from online streaming or a USB flash drive
- Max CME Credits & MOC Points: 53
Free shipping to the continental U.S.
All new! The Question Review Video pulls out all 399 audience response questions with speakers' explanations. Perfect for more focused retrieval practice!
• Acid Base Disorders
• Adolescent Medicine and Sexual Health
• Allergy and Immunology
• Behavioral Medicine and Substance Use Disorders
• Emergency Medicine and Maltreatment Syndromes
• Growth and Development
• Infectious Disease
• Metabolic Disorders
• Musculoskeletal and Sports Medicine
• Ophthalmology and ENT
• Preventive Pediatrics
• Pulmonary Medicine
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Pediatric Board Review on Demand
• Professionally-edited, HD quality videos from our live Course lectures
• View these videos from your computer or on your mobile device according to your own schedule
• Track your progress through each video topic. Bookmark and quickly access your notes anytime
• Use the MedStudy Method—as explained in StudyWise—to learn, retain, and easily recall all the medical information you need
• Check your system requirements
Get a Glimpse of the Lectures
662-Page Printed Color Syllabus
Unmatched Video Viewing Experience
Question Review Videos
Which Pediatrics Video Board Review Format Is Right For Me?
|Do I need internet access?||
No, work from anywhere you can take your device!
|Can I study using multiple devices?||
Your USB can be used on any laptop or desktop.
Lectures can be viewed on any device with internet access.
|How about downloading the videos?||Videos may be downloaded one time from the USB.||Downloading is not an option.|
|Am I able to access the videos indefinitely?||
Yes! the downloaded videos and USB drive are yours forever. Just remember each product has an expiration for CME/MOC.
No, you'll have online access until 04/15/2024.
|Do I get a beautiful, full-color, printed syllabus?||
Tony Hannaman, MD
Acid Base Disorders
Jeff Deyo, MD
Michael Bolton, MD
Andrew Gregory, MD
Musculoskeletal & Sports Medicine
Brett Siegfried, MD
Beth A. Vogt, MD
James Owens, MD, PhD
Mohannad Mannaa, MD
Michael P. Anderson, PhD
Randy Cron, MD
Paul Catalana, MD, MPH
Adolescent Medicine & Sexual Health, Behavioral Medicine & Substance Use Disorders, Growth & Development, Ophthalmology & ENT, Preventive Pediatrics
Peter Huynh, MD
Allergy & Immunology
Michael Ralston, MD
Amy Jo Nopper, MD
Megan Hickman Street, MD
Emergency Medicine & Maltreatment Syndromes
Rayhan A. Lal, MD
Mark R. Corkins, MD
Pamela Trapane, MD
Genetics, Metabolic Disorders
Affordable options for residency programs
Programs can set up video licenses. One of our Program Partners will work with you 1-on-1 to meet your specific learning and budget goals.
It helped me to remember the important key points on the high yield topics.
The Pediatric Board Review Series was a quick and consice review right before the exam.
I knew where my knowledge gaps were, the MedStudy videos helped fill them up.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.