NEW! 2024 Pediatrics Review Course
Orlando, FL or Online | August 10–15, 2024
Our LIVE Pediatrics Review Course gives you what you need to ace the boards in 6 days of expert-guided lectures.
Save $600 when you sign up during early bird. Limited time & spots!
- 6 days of expert-lead sessions from the best physician educators
- Opportunities to ask each speaker questions
- Full color printed syllabus
- 100 unique board-style practice Q&As
- 12-month access to every recorded session
- Supplemental videos: Statistics and Acid-Base Disorders
- Downloadable StudyWise guide
- Option to attend in-person or livestream from anywhere you study best
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Join us onsite or virtually
Our 2024 course schedule isn't ready yet, but you can check out the 2023 schedule
The 2024 course schedule is coming soon. Stay tuned!
6 days of expert-led review
Get a dedicated review
This course will get you board-ready in just 6 days. Connect with 15 expert physician educators and hundreds of other Peds docs!
12-month access to lectures
Review lectures for 12+ months
We record each lecture live, and add it to your account. Review every lecture as many times as you need to!
the best syllabus out there
Review with a standout syllabus
Our full-color printed book contains all the content from every slide, formatted for easy reading and note-taking
We have a session dedicated to every topic you'll see on the ABP boards
- Adolescent Medicine & Sexual Health
- Allergy & Immunology
- Behavioral Medicine & Substance Abuse
- Emergency Medicine & Maltreatment Syndromes
- Gastroenterology and Nutrition
- Genetics and Metabolic Disorders
- Growth & Development
- Hematology and Oncology
- Infectious Disease
- Musculoskeletal & Sports Medicine
- Ophthalmology & ENT
- Preventive Pediatrics
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Statistics and Acid-Base Disorders (Supplemental Videos)
Review Course FAQs
What's the difference between online and onsite?
The onsite course allows you to travel and interact with fellow course attendees and the expert educators who lead each lecture.
The online course is accessible from anywhere you have Internet access.
Both course options come with a syllabus and 12-month access to the lecture recordings.
How many questions are on the pediatric board exam?
According to the ABP, there are about 330–350 multiple choice questions on the board exam. You have 7 hours to complete the exam.
how is the peds review course different from the video board review?
With the course, you'll have the most up-to-date content. You'll be able to engage with both the speakers and other attendees. Your print full-color syllabus will be in hand before the event begins, and once it's over you can use it as a study resource. Plus, you'll be able to watch the videos for one year after the course ends.
MedStudy's Pediatrics Video Board Review is a professionally edited recording from our most recent Online Review Course. Available in two formats, you receive digital access to it through your myMedStudy account or are shipped a USB in 3–5 business days. You are not able to engage with speakers (as they are pre-recorded videos), but you will have access to the videos through the CME expiration.
are there any discounts available?
For a limited time, you can save $600 when you book your course with the early bird price. Groups of five or more are also able to purchase all MedStudy learning tools at a discounted rate. You can reach out to our team to discuss the custom package you need.
I am a repeat MedStudy participant. During each course, it augments my knowledge, cements current concept. Each time I have taken boards, the course has prepared me well.
The live course was a very helpful experience.
The Course was very helpful and arrange my mind how to study.
* Well-organized course
* Syllabus are attractive with good formats and pictures. Well done!
* Presenters speak clearly and emphasize important points. No sense of urgency.
* Good pictures, tables and graphs
It was very incredible educational experience. The content was very informative, full of updated knowledge in very organized and attractive manner. The speakers were outstanding and very expert.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.