2023 Pediatrics CME Board Review Course
August 5-10, 2023 | Crystal City (Washington DC) or Online
Our LIVE Pediatrics Review Course gives you what you need to ace the boards in 6 days of expert-guided lectures.
Our Pediatric CME Course covers the entire ABP content outline so you can update your knowledge for practice in just 6 days and claim 2023 pediatric CME quickly!
Expert-lead sessions from the best physician educators
Opportunities to ask each speaker questions about the content in their lecture
Full-color printed syllabus
100 unique board-style practice questions with detailed explanations
12-month access to every recorded session
Supplemental videos: Statistics and Acid-Base Disorders
Digital access to StudyWise
Option to attend in-person or livestream from anywhere you study best
This pediatric CME course covers every topic in the American Board of Pediatrics exam content outline.
- Adolescent Medicine & Sexual Health
- Allergy & Immunology
- Behavioral Medicine & Substance Abuse
- Emergency Medicine & Maltreatment Syndromes
- Gastroenterology and Nutrition
- Genetics and Metabolic Disorders
- Growth & Development
- Hematology and Oncology
- Infectious Disease
- Musculoskeletal & Sports Medicine
- Ophthalmology & ENT
- Preventive Pediatrics
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Statistics and Acid-Base Disorders (Supplemental Videos)
This product provides you with a maximum of: 52.5 CME credits and MOC points
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
• Attend on-point presentations by engaging speakers that propel you expertly through your practice update
• Interact with colleagues and draw from one another’s clinical experience
• This pediatric CME course covers the latest guideline updates from the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP) and the American Osteopathic Board of Pediatrics (AOBP)
• Printed syllabus with all the content from every slide, formatted for easy reading and note-taking
What to Expect from Our Pediatric CME Course
Flexible options to join
Connect with a tight-knit community
A syllabus that goes deep
Join the pediatric cme course online or attend in-person
Experience the energy and community of this pediatrics cme course alongside your peers
Review course content using this full-color printed book with all the content from every slide, formatted for easy reading and note-taking
Which course is best for pediatrics?
We truly think our Pediatric CME Course is the best. The content covers the entire ABP exam content outline, and reviews guideline updates. You can truly update your practice and earn CME during this 6-day course.
How can I earn pediatric CME online?
You can earn pediatric CME online by reviewing content from ACCME-accredited organizations, such as MedStudy.
If you take this pediatric CME course, you'll earn up to 51.25 CME credits.
How is the Peds Review Course different from the Video Board Review?
With the course, you'll have the most up-to-date content. You'll be able to engage with both the speakers and other attendees. Your print full-color syllabus will be in hand before the event begins, and once it's over you can use it as a study resource. Plus, you'll be able to watch the videos for one year after the course ends.
MedStudy's Pediatrics Video Board Review is a professionally edited recording from our most recent Online Review Course. Available in two formats, you receive digital access to it through your myMedStudy account or are shipped a USB in 3–5 business days. You are not able to engage with speakers (as they are pre-recorded videos), but you will have access to the videos through the CME expiration.
Are there any discounts available?
Groups of five or more are also able to purchase all MedStudy learning tools at a discounted rate. You can reach out to our team to discuss the custom package you need.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.