Clinical Quality Measurements
Hospital-Based Prevention Strategies
Scenarios in Ethics and Palliative Care
Sign up and receive a free trial for Hospital Medicine Basics.
Get a Personal Trainer
Use our complementary study companion to help you dominate your exam. You'll receive custom, on-point exam-prep guidance from MedStudy's Editor in Chief and Course Director Robert A. “Tony” Hannaman, MD.
Pairs Well With
2020 Internal Medicine Video Board Review
Short on time? Need bite-sized chunks of review you can fit into your schedule? Our Internal Medicine Video Board Review is the answer.
Study at your own pace with Internal Medicine’s favorite on-demand video board review. Laser-focused on only what you need to know for the boards.
- Over 36 hours of all new board-focused IM video lectures
- 14 expert speakers cover topics from the ABIM exam blueprint
- Flexible formats for you to choose: Online streaming, 4 Blu-ray discs, or 1 USB flash drive.
- Use the MedStudy Media app with the online format to take videos with you on your mobile device.
- Max CME Credits/MOC Points: 36