2024 Internal Medicine Review Course
Colorado Springs, CO (SOLD OUT!) or Online | March 16–20, 2024
Orlando, FL or Online | May 25–29, 2024
Our LIVE Internal Medicine Review Course gives you what you need to ace the boards in 5 days of expert-guided lectures.
The March 2024 Colorado Springs Course is sold out—you can still join online OR if you want to come in-person, join the waitlist by calling in.
- 13 expert-lead sessions from the best physician educators
- Opportunities to ask each speaker questions about the content in their lecture
- 480-page full color printed syllabus
- 12-month access to every recorded session
- Supplemental videos: Statistics and Acid-Base Disorders
- Downloadable StudyWise guide
- Option to attend in-person or livestream from anywhere you study best
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Join us onsite or virtually
5 days of expert-led review
Get a dedicated review
This course will get you board-ready in just 5 days. Connect with 14 expert physician educators and hundreds of other IM docs!
12-month access to lectures
Review lectures for 12 months
We record each lecture live, and add it to your account. Review every lecture as many times as you need to!
the best syllabus out there
Review with a standout syllabus
Our full-color printed book contains all the content from every slide, formatted for easy reading and note-taking
The syllabus is a learning tool on it's own (free with your videos!)
We have a session dedicated to every topic you'll see on the ABIM boards
- Allergy & Immunology
- General Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Acid-base disorders (video supplement)
- Statistics (video supplement)
Review Course FAQs
What's the difference between online and onsite?
The onsite course allows you to travel and interact with fellow course attendees and the expert educators who lead each lecture.
The online course is accessible from anywhere you have Internet access.
Both course options come with a syllabus and 12-month access to the lecture recordings.
Past course attendees give our Review Course 5 stars
It was great presentation by the various specialty physicians, trying to hone in on the course material very frequently tested on boards.
Excellent as always!
Very good speakers, they keep you awake and interested.
Great work. Thank you
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.