Internal Medicine Core Audio Pearls
Engaging physician educators curate the highest-yield information from the Core and share it with you via streaming audio. Study on the go with 45+ hours of focused, convenient instruction presented in the same sequence as the Core.
45+ hours of audio review
Max CME Credits/MOC Points: 45
Topic coverage informed by the ABIM and AOBIM exam blueprints
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Listen to Learn
• A perfect complement to reading the Core—using different modalities to learn the same material increases understanding and retention
• Reinforce must-know concepts, procedures, and diagnostic protocols
• 10 engaging experts read high-yield pearls, each in their own personable style
• Listen via your internet browser or the MedStudy Media iOS app
• View the system requirements
Internal Medicine Core Audio Pearls Highlights
Track Your Progress
Stay Organized While You Listen
Easy Playback Options
Menu Includes Topics and Subtopics
I liked the questions' format and content, the brevity of the corriculum, and the audio review was a convenient tool to use while driving.
The audio lectures were fantastic,very helpful for my learning style.
The MedStudy study materials were very helpful in preparing for the exams, especially the audio presentations and board style questions and answers.
The MedStudy Method
Lock the material you must know into your long-term memory. The MedStudy Method combines the most effective evidence-based learning techniques with the best board-focused material in an easy-to-apply, three-phase approach to study.
Preview topics and assess your knowledge within the Preview Questions in your Core or Videos
Read the Core, watch course or video lectures, and/or listen to audio material with the goal of a solid understanding of the topics
Practice recall of topic material with progressively spaced repetition of Preview | Review Questions, Board-Style Q&As, and Flashcards
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.