Internal Medicine Board-Style Q&As
Build your confidence as you prep for the exam (and practice!) with the most focused, board-style questions with detailed explanations. Improve your recall speed, solidify your medical knowledge base, and easily assess what you know and what you need to focus on with this made-for-you study tool.
With Internal Medicine Board-Style Q&As, you’ll get:
1,700+ Internal Medicine Q&As with Answers & Explanations
New! With a single click, you can easily move between your Q&As and digital Core to enrich your learning of must-know points
Covers all subject areas from the ABIM and AOBIM blueprints
Get CME credits and MOC points as you need them. Max CME Credits/MOC Points: 100
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Answer Questions and Review IM Topics in a Realistic Exam Environment
• Practice answering 1,700+ Internal Medicine review questions in an environment similar to the ABIM board exam
• Each question is rigorously reviewed, expertly written, and covers an important board-relevant topic
• Immediately reinforce must-know points with interlinked digital Core topics
• Practice in Study Mode to get immediate feedback, then use Test Mode to simulate an exam environment
• Explanations discuss etiologies, look-alike conditions, and pathognomonic signs, and provide information on distractors
• Earn 1 CME Credit / MOC Point for every 4 questions answered correctly. You can claim in any amount, anytime
Learn More About Q&As
Internal Medicine Board-Style Q&As Highlights
Quickly identify your knowledge gaps
Get a Detailed Report Card
See a breakdown of your session, plus all of the Internal Medicine board review questions that you've skipped or bookmarked
In-Depth Answers and Explanations
Crystal-clear explanations detail why the correct answer is correct and why the incorrect answers are incorrect. These Internal Medicine review questions are interlinked to the relevant topic in the digital Core.
Quickly Eliminate Incorrect Answer Options
Strikethrough answer options you know for sure are incorrect as you work through each question
Start your free trial now
30-day access to the entire Pulmonary Medicine section of the Internal Medicine Study Strong Essentials (includes the Core, Q&As, Flashcards, and Personal Trainer). No credit card required.
The questions were helpful and kept the vignette short like the ABIM exam.
Q&A online - closest thing I have ever experienced to the actual board exam both in format and content. Outstanding.
Very clear and conscience reliable content and exam questions with very helpful explanations.
The MedStudy Method
Lock the material you must know into your long-term memory. The MedStudy Method combines the most effective evidence-based learning techniques with the best board-focused material in an easy-to-apply, three-phase approach to study.
Preview topics and assess your knowledge within the Preview Questions in your Core or Videos
Read the Core, watch course or video lectures, and/or listen to audio material with the goal of a solid understanding of the topics
Practice recall of topic material with progressively spaced repetition of Preview | Review Questions, Board-Style Q&As, and Flashcards
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.